• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Parts for a Japanese flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Murphy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a .45 cal. Kentucky style rifle made by Miroku of Japan. I got it at a garage sale a few years ago for dirt cheap. The main part I need is a buttplate. I have checked with Dixie GunWorks and they can't help. Does anyone know of a source for parts or maybe another solution? Thanks.

Get a TOTW catalog, their parts are shown in actual size. Match one up or one as close as you can get and fit it to the stock,,,,

You wouldn't have some pictures of that Kentucky Miroku would you. I have a kit which is likely a Kentucky or similiar style, but minus the stock and a few minor parts. Some pictures would be niced to see what it was supposed to look like before I start.

Back