• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patterns for possibles bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so let me throw a twist to this post. I don't always like something hanging on my shoulder. Sometimes I prefer my fanny pack over my backpack. Has anyone ever seen a possibles bag with 2 straps that tie together or fixed with a belt so that it could be worn around the waste. With the tie straps I could still wear it over the shoulder if I wanted to. Thanks
Zman

This may get the ladies upset, but
gusset strap = ladies purse
back strap = men's hunting bag

:says:

The placement of the straps depends primarily on the bag's intended use. If the straps are on the side, the flap can be tucked behind the bag, making frequent reloading easier and quicker. This can be important if you are shooting at targets or on an easy trail walk. If you put the straps on the back, the bag tends to hang more naturally, and the flap will close of its own weight. This is more important to someone who is doing a lot of walking between shots, or to whom reloading is a secondary consideration.

I just asked my wife and she said it's not a WalMart item but you can buy it at any BIG sewing shop. I guess that means a "Fabrics R Us" or some such.

Back