• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Kentucky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrizzLeeBear

32 Cal
Reaction score
I just won one of these on GunBroker in .45 cal. It will be a week or two before I receive it, but I thought I would jump on here and see if I could get some feedback on it from any of you here who have one. What loads it likes, any quirks or issues, etc. The one thing that seems a little odd about the rifle is the pics show it to have brass front and rear sights. All of the pics I can find online show them to have blued sights. Did some of these come from the factory with brass sights or would these be aftermarket?

I am new to the forum, but not new to muzzleloaders. I started shooting them this summer again with a group at a local club after a 15 year break. Got distracted with life, other shooting events (Bullseye pistol, Handgun silhouettes, High Power rifle). But I have gotten away from those events and decided to get back to the smoke poles.

I've had one for a couple of years. I didn't care for the sights it came with so I changed those out. Mine if fairly accurate with 30 grains of 3F.

Back