• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Percussion Caps Found

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank

32 Cal
Reaction score
Last Monday 9-9, Cabela - Bass Pro web site. Caps were listed as available for free 'ship-to-store'. Skeptical that the order would be canceled but ordered anyway. Nope! Went today and picked-up the order. 3- packs Remington #10 and 1-pack CCI #11. Them Remington #10's fit the 1851 Navy Colt perfectly.

If you have an Academy or Basspro near you, sign up for restock notifications. Once you get notified buy the caps online (usually $12- $13 per tin) and have them delivered to the store and you pick them up, no shipping or hazmat fees.😉

Shooters warehouse has them for $12.99 per 100. Still haven’t found the elusive Walmart $5.99 .
$5.62 here’bouts in Middle TN Wally locations. I haven’t found it to be too hard to find them. Just have to be persistent, and check for them on every visit.

It makes more sense to me to use #11 nipples on my Remmy revolver so I only have to stock one size of cap. Fits the rifles, fits the pistol.

Back