• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Permethrin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nhmoose said:
Joke I say son that was a joke :blah:
Sorry, that one slipped by me. I understand, now.

Foghorn J. Leghorn, wasn't it?

Ha ha! :grin:

Spence

There was a vaccine for Lyme's Disease in the 1990's, I remember it being a favorite Microbiology topic in college.

The vaccine actually killed the disease INSIDE the tick as it was attached to you!

However, the govt. banned the vaccine on some shaky grounds....thank you govt.

I wish I had gotten it back when I could have.

I am so scared of ticks, I basically stay out of even tall grass! If I go hunting this season, I will spray OFF all over me or do something suggested in this thread.

When in India in 1997, I would have to sleep on overnight trains where I could not use my bed net. I used an OFF cream on all exposed skin and never had a bite while using it.

Zonie said:
The real problem was, not breaking that tiny needle as you stuck it into the tick. :hmm:

Can't swear to it but I think they also had an oral version (very tiny tablets) that tasted like gummy bears to the tick. :hmm:

Back