• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Personal Care Lubricant for Muzzleloaders-What do you think?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For many years in Australia there was a war between the butter makers and the margarine manufacturers, with heavy advertising and more about the dangers of butter, then the ban on commercial mixing of the two was lifted and various’’spreads’’ hit the market.
And a very good patch lubricant was born, and a versatile one at that, as you spread the bread for your sandwiches for the range it’s a simple matter to take a dollop or two of spread to add to the patch lube tin.
Just don’t get caught.

I know that there are as many patch lubes for muzzleloaders out there as there are members. Last night, I started thinking about if there was some form of water soluable patch lube that could be tried for use in muzzleloaders.
I thought that it might make cleanup between shots easier that fat or grease based lubes. The idea of using water-based personal lubes popped into my mind as an option.
I have not tried any product nor searched the forum for any previous posts. Thought that I would throw the idea out there to see what you all think.
Maybe you need to visit one of those erotic supply stores and see what they have to offer. 😄

Back