• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Photos of your favorite hunts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chance

58 Cal.
Reaction score
111211.jpg

I know this has been done before but I need a fix. Our muzzleloader season here in Tn. does not start until Nov. I was just wanting to see some of yalls pictures of succesful hunts from where yall hunt. They can be from past seasons or the present season you are in now. I really like seeing all the pictures from all around the country of all the different game taken with muzzleloaders. Here is a doe I took last year with my 50cal flinter. I like showing the pics to my friends who say we are crazy for hunting the way we do. Thanks!!!

Great bird and pic. He is doing ok. His parents just got a divorce last week. His dad told him about the turkey hunt and he is fired up. I cant wait to get him all his stuff. It should take his mind off all that he is going thru. He went back for some test and they came back good.

A few memorable hunts to me because of things like doubles in the same morning, or a Flintlock in the rain, or christening a new Flintlock, etc...opens here October 29th

111203-.50calFlintlock8and7Pointers1800pixels.jpg

10PtBuckwith.jpg

BestFlintlockinantlers1000pixels007.jpg

110606-8pointer.jpg

1113088pointerRifled62calPRBcropped.jpg

1-68PointRacksROTATEDTOHORIZONTAL.jpg

110510-7pointaDoedarkened.jpg

1110910Christened62calDoeCropped2Darker.jpg

A10121062cal10Pointer.jpg

You will be sorry you got me started, but it's raining, I'm bored, so what the hey!?

First rabbit with a flintlock smoothbore.
Hunter2.jpg

First turkey, taken with a flintlock smoothbore, cylinder.
Turkeyone99C.jpg

First javelina, Arizona, Hawken
Javelina90.jpg

First javelina with smoothbore, SxS flintlock, Arizona.
Javelina92.jpg

First squirrels with flintlock smoothbore.
fourfox3.jpg

First mule deer, Nevada, Hawken.
Mulie89-6.jpg

First and only wild boar, Tennessee, Hawken
Boar2.jpg

Doe with flintlock smoothbore, first and only head shot.
Doe-H2copy.jpg

First turkey taken on my own farm, flying.
turkeyIa.jpg

Sorry 'bout that.

Spence

Man those are all great pics!! Yall are making a rainy day great. Hey Greenmountain Boy. Where are all your great pics? I know you gotta have some!!

Here is the only ones I can find at the time.
Here's a small 8 pt with a .54 rb
8ptwithlilSweetheart002.jpg

Here is a longbeard taken with my 12 ga flinter.

006.jpg

An some tree rats taken with the same smoothbore
wattlebusterstreerats001.jpg

I will try an find a few more later.

George said:
You will be sorry you got me started raining

Spence
same here waiting for hunting clients bored and don't get to indulge the computer very often.
very nice pics buddy.

Some great looking game photos rolling in from all over.

Greenmtnboy, you're living the dream...and as beautiful at those scenics out there are, I could have a good hunt just going out and sitting for a couple hours looking at all that without ever firing a shot...wish I could afford to hire you and make such a trip.
:thumbsup:

Wow!!! Great pics yall. I think it would be great to hunt with all of yall. I cant wait to show all my friends these pics. They will go nuts.

My 9 pt from last year

Deer_and_Dan_l2.jpg

My two turkeys from last year (shot with my rifle about 1 min to 2 min apart)

Turkeys_and_rifle2.jpg

It is a 50 cal. with large sillar lock and green mtn barell. It was made for me by a friend here in lynville, Tn. His name is David Rhea. He does incredible work. He is the person that got me into flitlocks. You need to come and do some turkey huntin with me or yote huntin.

Back