• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Piebald Doe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I lived in Virginia there was an albino doe in our subdivision and it wandered around everywhere from my back yard to the street out front; even got it's photo in the newspaper. Albinos have the characteristic "pink eyes".

Down in my native Georgia piebald deer weren't the least bit uncommon and I saw them from time to time. I remember one huge piebald buck I would have dearly loved to shoot. But I always let them walk......I think....IIRC. Nothing wrong with either albino or piebald and and there are humans with both conditions and I've seen both.

Back