• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pioneer Flats FREE Shootout Fun Highlights:

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Video Mark. Loved the introduction part with what gun they were shooting. Also neat to see the new Kibler Fowler. Did you get to shoot it anymore than the one time? Was also curious as to what he was shooting for a load. After watching your smoothie videos Im thinking about getting one.

Great Video Mark. Loved the introduction part with what gun they were shooting. Also neat to see the new Kibler Fowler. Did you get to shoot it anymore than the one time? Was also curious as to what he was shooting for a load. After watching your smoothie videos Im thinking about getting one.
Yes...I had the opportunity to shoot that fowler several times off camera. In fact....I hit the hog target with that fowler at 75 yards away. It is lightweight, has a big lock and it is fast. If I didn't already have a smoothbore, I'd definitely order one. If you get one...you won't be disappointed.

Would have loved to have shot with you guys. Most of the folks in part one were waiting around with us before we headed for home. Hopefully next year.

Great video! Letting the shooters talk about their guns made the video much more interesting. Keep up the good work!

We were using 60 grains 2F with a felt wad over and under the ball. As it was the first time shooting this gun i didn’t have ball and patch combo sorted out and wads made it easier to load.
Charge was determined by where the measure was set from a previous outing , no science involved.

Back