• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Post your deercam pics here !!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotf: oh I fergot,have a cam setup near our huntin camp, bout 3 miles from the road,,brought the card out sat. had 12 pics,,,6 of the daytime..3 of the night time...and 3 of the local FOREST RANGER! :haha: :haha:

I jus gotta get his email addy... :wink: :rotf:

This fence jumper would be a freezer full :thumbsup:

SUNP00102.jpg

Onojutta,
What size wire is that on your feeder? Looks like it works well.

.690RB

I've never seen a feeder like that, looks like it works real well, here in ND alot of guys bait the deer by dropping 500lbs. or so of sugar beets or tailings and that really brings them in. I have an acre or so of apples on my farm and once the snow flies they come in by the droves, I don't usually hunt the farm though the wife gets upset when I shoot her pet deer.

Its just a wooden box with a plywood floor or some window screen floors and tin roof--some drain holes- they are built like a sled and portable---you just drive by and dump whatever into it. Coon, turkeys and such eat out of it as well. It's on an 800 acre lease--with similar leases around it.. We are in bow season now--with gun season starting in mid November-- these boys run in bachelor groups and tolerate each other somewhat, but since the feeding has stopped and hunting season traffic begining, these guys will separate and become nocturnal..Here is a better view.
20a.JPG

got this one on a foggy might a couple days back. hunting interrupted by pic gathering, saw one of my cameras had 591 pix on it sat morning, need to go switch out cards on all those.
ghost8.jpg

Back