• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

powder horns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bouncer

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thought this posted earlier, but musta got lost...anyway, requesting any info on horn making. Have some extra time on my hands coupled with some nervous energy, and in the past have channeled this into gun making, pouch making etc., now want to try my hand before it gets too shakey, at making horns. I know the Log Cabin shop in Lodi, Oh used to sell raw horns, but it's been ages since I've been there, so I'll need a source for horns. Kin anyone out there come to my campfire and help on this?

Bouncer :confused:

Saw a box of them on the floor last time past the Log Cabin. If you are thinkin' about going up next Monday, gimme a call....
R

I've had some good horns from Leather Unlimited in
Belgium Wisconsin.. (www.leatherunltd.com) I've gotten lazy and bought a couple of polished horns from them..Hank

Thanks for the help...will make a trek to Lodi, Oh and see the sutler there.
bouncer :hatsoff:

Back