• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pretty pictuere

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I like the way the flame stream doesn't line up with the barrel, like the flame is just hanging in midair. Bill

That's because that is where the barrel was when the picture was started . . . they used a slow shutter speed to capture the low light, as you can see the barrel rising in steps/stages in recoil.

But it is a great photo!

123.DieselBenz said:
That's because that is where the barrel was when the picture was started . . . they used a slow shutter speed to capture the low light, as you can see the barrel rising in steps/stages in recoil.

But it is a great photo!

I am not sure, it looks to me like there are other rifles on the other side of the shooter.

NevJohn said:
123.DieselBenz said:

But it is a great photo!

I am not sure, it looks to me like there are other rifles on the other side of the shooter.

I think there are other rifles as well

Look at his right hand, you can see that it moves, same as his legs and gun . . .

The shutter was open for a bit . . .

Back