• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

proof house markings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God bless her. She must have more patience then me. So what did I probably do wrong? Still don't get why only one pic showed up the first time. I didn't wait long enough for the others to upload? When I thought the pics transferred to the post I hit preview but only saw one pic.

Your computers temporary storage which you can copy addresses into and then paste somewhere else can only hold one address at a time.

If you click the share link and then copied the "IMG" address for more than one picture your computer will erase the previous pictures address and copy the latest address.

If you want to post several different pictures, keep the Photobucket site open in one of your browser tabs and the MLF site open in another tab.

Then, copy the Photobucket IMG for one picture, come back to the MLF and paste it into your post. Then, go back to the PB site and copy the IMG of the next picture. Come back to the MLF and paste the new pictures address into your post.
Then, go back to PB and get the IMG address for the next picture...........

When you've got all of your pictures into your post then poke the button to get it to show in your MLF topic.

I thought I did try that but maybe not. When my head stops spinning I'll give it a shot. LOL. Thanks for your tips and patience.

Back