• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Purchasing powder- a humorous outing

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a local sporting goods store in Venice, FL which USED to carry Goex BP. The BATF guys gave them so much grief about the powder safe, the locks, the location, blah, blah they just said the hell with it. I bought the last two cans of 3F they had. Since then I order through the mail from Graf or Powder Inc., pay the hazmat fee. I never saw a big store where anybody knew diddly squat except maybe the Cabela's in Penna where there is a lot of BP shooting nearby. Good smoke, Ron

I don't bother with the box stores, just go to Powder Inc., and problem solved. Just remember these dimwitted over paid store clerks both breed, and vote. Scary thought.

Bill

I was planning on going back down to St. Louis or Mexico to Grafs but half the time the "powder building" is closed for the day and when you do catch them on a good day they bombard you with all these questions then say,"I think I can sell you a lb." So at the end of the month I am ordering a 5 lb. box from Powder Inc. I might just try a lb. of KIK powder also.

You would think that people that talk like they know something but don't might realize that a guy wanting real black powder might? :idunno:

Latest posts

Back