• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Question about Trip7 or Pryodex

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoar that was more or less what I was asking about, I didn't want to order more BP than I will use in what time I have left. Mostly when I do shoot its in the back of property and then not as often as I did. Today I was lucky in that I made the rounds of a local flea market and picked up two 1 lb cans of BP for $10.00. The 4F had about 2 oz used the 3F was still new. This should be enough to last me for a while. And thanks to everyone for the help.

WOW CONGRATULATIONS! That is a great find. I never recall anyone recommending Flea Market as a place to get less than 25 pound quantities! Hey thanks for the terrific advice!
:thumbsup:

Back