• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ratchet Wrench

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaCop

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Mine came yesterday. Was able to remove a stuck revolver nipple quickly. Now to order the #11 head and musket. :grin:

Tom

You know what? Just the other day on another forum I recommended that someone buy one of these to remove a stuck nipple. Well, Saturday I had a stuck nipple on my oldest 1860 Army, so I got mine out, gave it a twist, and broke one side of the ratchet!

I ended up soaking the nipple in PB Blaster and removing it with a conventional 'T' nipple wrench.

I did keep the 'bit' for the ratcheting wrench, however, as I think I might be able to use it in a 'big' mechanic's ratchet.

Back