• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rem #10 in stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, going to local bass pro tomorrow to pick up some more

Attachments

• 20240531_212440.jpg
    20240531_212440.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I ordered 3 tins to be shipped to the store at the beginning of June. One was ready for pickup immediately and the other two I had to wait for arrival. Finally the other two arrived and I went to pick them up. Went to look at black powder supplies and they had at least 20 more tins for sale! I grabbed three more while there. I asked how long they had them and the lady said they have had them in stock for a couple weeks! I told her I ordered 3 tins and had to wait a couple weeks for my order and asked why that is. She said they cannot take the tins from that order to complete my order because it came from a separate order! I said ok whatever, at least I got some! Usually I make my own, but it’s nice to have a few hundred more factory caps for backup.

Back