• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

rice just called..........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob1961

62 Cal.
Reaction score
he called to varify my address fer shipping my barrel :applause: ....now it's crunch time if i want to hunt this year with it.........bob

Well the wait is over, :: That wasn't to bad for turn around time About 3 month right? :applause:
Lehigh..

hey bob congrats on your barrel! i was going to build my own armstrong gun but when i looked at the architecture of a long rifle i realized i would have a hard time trying to do this plus it would take 2 years i decided to have someone else build it for me plus it should be done in july so i will have it for hunting season. when i get this gun i will use it for a model and plan to build my own after that al of my freinds shoot modern guns so i have no access to any longrifles to study my rifle will also have a rice barrel and siler lock and very nice piece of curly maple. well bob good luck on your build and sure hope you get it done in time for hunting season by the way enjoyed the pics of your last gun and i love the curl in that stock!

curly maple

He y Bob, you already have a good shooter so just take your time and have fun building the new one.

Hank

lehigh....nope not to bad....i ordered it on the 16th of feb so that makes it less then 3 mouths....

curly maple....thank you fer the kind words....but i just restocked my ol T/C hawken thats all....compaired to the other guys guns on here i'm way behind a little....

hank....yeah it shoots ok....i won the first forum shoot with it....just hope this one shoots as good.................bob

Back