• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Round Ball Cartoon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musketman

Passed On
Reaction score
Keep in mind that it's 4:15 in the morning and I have the flu, I'm going nuts again (hard to tell) and I feel as rough as 10 miles of bad dirt road...

cartoon1.jpg

MM,
Looks like you had a high fever. You better stay away from the computer for a while ::

Huntin

suggest a juice cure: the juice of two lemons, the juice of one bottle of Jack Daniels....a little branch water will finish it off...hope it finishes off the flu, too..Hank

So everyone is saying what? ::

a) We all care and want to see me get better...

b) My cartoons bite the bullet...

I will be happy to send more... :winking:

You guys... ::

I took the rest of the week off, so everyone has been warned...

I sure hope it is not that nasty flu I have been hearing everyone talking about where your busy on both ends. Some of them that had it would have paid to have a roundball put between their eyes after about the third day of it...

Hope you feel better, and keep the cartoons coming. At least it is a sign of brain function.. :applause:

Don't know where else to put this but wanted to say Musketman like your extreme make over, can't wait untill the bandages come off :: :haha:

Thanks, my alter-ego is a scarecrow, every halloween the bandages come off and... AAAGH! I scared myself... :shocking: ::

I got tired of looking at my mug, now that's scary!

Not to worry MusketMan.....I knew a fellar what had the same thing u got.....heck, he lived to be almost 30.

Moosketperson:
Sorry to hear you are laid up. There is a sure cure for that though.
Set 100 grains of real black powder on a non flamable surface, touch it off and breath in the white smoke, follow up with the afore mentioned lemon juice and Jack.
You'll be so busy getting kicked out of the house you'll forget all about the flu! :haha:
Say, what do you think about us Ahia guys getting together for an informal ronnyvous?
I have a home on 14 acres with no one around me for quite a distance and we could swap yarns, tell great lies, do some shooting, share information, have a ball, and get out of Dodge before the Sheriff gets called on us! :bull: :haha: :haha:

That sounds like fun, I'll look to see how many there is of us buckeyes are here, don't want to run out of chips...

The flu has ran it course, I'm just riding the rest of the week out now...

Latest posts

Back