• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RWS caps hit dealers shelves

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better start checking your Walmarts for caps…this store in Northern KY has 6 tins available…$5.62 per tin.
I have plenty, I’ll leave them for you.

358152013_10223066936853308_7080538294408315369_n.jpg

Better start checking your Walmarts for caps…this store in Northern KY has 6 tins available…$5.62 per tin.
I have plenty, I’ll leave them for you.

View attachment 234499
Mine in east Paducah does not even carry ML's anymore. They have those other type of boom sticks

It was $38 at Graf's n they got lots of them in. They sold out in 3 days, some big deep pocket folks bought them to resell for a high profit. Dang scalpers !
That’s a mite presumptive.
I, for one, bought some because I plan to use them. Other posters plan to do the same.

The speculators as I call them, probably had family and friends buy more caps for them. Same situation occurred in the great 22 shortage around here. In one instance, the sporting goods MANAGER was in on it! She would tell customers there were no caps, 22lr, ect. Then hold it for her friends to buy up when they got to it. She then got her cut of the $$ later.

Thay would be lots of caps 100,000

That's only 100 people buying 1,000 each, not a large purchase for a shooter at all and some shooters use well over a thousand caps a year. My wife and I could use several thousand per year when we both were shooting all the skirmishes held at Ft. Shenandoah and practicing too. There are folks who have been watching for caps to come in for a long time and they jumped when they became available. If I remember correctly Back Creek sold out their first shipment in a weekend.

Now that caps are becoming available again the days of gouging should come to an end soon and the only folks getting gouged will be the ones not doing their homework.

Back