• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Saw the campfire so stopped by

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin6Gun

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I was a Free Trader 'till the Beav' ran out and the Blackfoot got tired a chasin' me. Now I am a Post Civil War Scout/Tracker/Shootist. Much safer and not so much work.
Smokin_Gun

We're always to save a spot by the fire. Help yourself to the coffee and tobacco too. Spin us a yarn in a thread elsewhere and we'll share our lies with you too. :front:

Smokin_Gun,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
on board. Lots of friendly folks :imo: and
information here. Hope you will join in and
contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :) :peace:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome Smokin_Gun - Glad to see you here with us.
Hope to see you here 'n there around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Smokin,

I'm fairly new here too. Whereabouts in the Mojave do you live? I just found out about a monthly round ball shoot held in Devore. The second sunday of the month.

Latest posts

Back