• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

say

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bouncer

32 Cal.
Reaction score
say "hollar" from mid Ohio. Put onto this here site by a ole camping buddy, we shared many campfires over the years. Started in this here lifestyle at the 2nd National Eastern Rondevous held at Nancy Hanks' place in WVA back in '79. Pretty much out of the active camping, got too old to sleep on the ground, and can't see to shoot anymore, but still have the fire burnin' in my soul. Have made most of my own truck, including the flint smoothbore and flint .40cal. that I carry. Looks like a dandy site, and will spend some time looking around. Just may find me a campfire and sit with a cup of coffee for a spell.
:hatsoff: frank aka bouncer

Welcome pilgrim,
You'll find this a right hospitable crowd though they can get a little ornery on occasion.
Good to have you aboard.
bramble

Hi Frank. Welcome aboard. This is a friendly and knowledgeable group. C'mon in.

Thanks for the welcome, still looking around, although it's been almost 30 years since I was called "pilgrim"...thought I had graduated to a greybeard, 'cus that's what I see in the mirror....ornery huh? :thumbsup: bouncer

Hahaha...Howdy,"PILGRIM"...hahaha. Bouncer and I go back a few years...shared a couple campfires, imbibed a few "snorts" of his namesake. Good times.
R

Back