• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Seeking Opinions on a Recent Kibler SMR Purchase Experience

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a heart attack.
Interesting. It should be noted that I never actually took possession of the rifle. I was refunded before it was ever even shipped.

It’s curious to me the seller would drop the price by $750 for the sake of something that -according to him- was a non-issue. He maintained there was absolutely no problem up until the very end of our interaction.

Last edited:
Am I the only one here that finds the seller’s actions dubious?

The whole time he maintained that the crack at the tang was so minute that it was hardly mentionable, and he never offered me any sort of a discount whatsoever.

I wonder if he’s in the habit of giving 50% off deals to his friends on perfectly good rifles?

Believe me… I’m not the least bit sore over the deal falling through knowing what I know now. The silver lining for me is that I got a rifle in which I feel the builder paid a great deal more attention and care to.

Last edited:
Your deal is over.
Thank goodness, too! In hindsight, I’m thankful. I just can’t help but feel an extreme disappointment and even disillusionment that this guy I once looked up to is not the person I thought he was.

I think that what you’ve brought to light just serves to underscore the fact that his character and reputation are not as spotless as he would have one think.

Back