• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Seeking Opinions on a Recent Kibler SMR Purchase Experience

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three months ago he was "Trailwalker" when he had the Russo rifle for sale. Now he is "second rate marksman" with the same rifle for sale. Makes one wonder.

Three months ago he was "Trailwalker" when he had the Russo rifle for sale. Now he is "second rate marksman" with the same rifle for sale. Makes one wonder.
And you took advantage of a builder based on this conversation. Would you have bought the rifle without the discount?

Makes one wonder.

May you be safe and healthy in these times.

Not sure what dog you got in this fight but you sir are getting way to personally involved in the conversation. I would conclude you know the builder very well or are the builder but the personal way you are conducting yourself is not helping and I have not read one thing where the potential buyer has sunk to your level. As such I have made my decision about you. Enjoy your day and may you be safe and healthy in these times.
Just stand by the truth will come out very soon. I wish you the best as well.

I met him in person and purchased a Investarms with zero problems at all struck me as a nice guy.
Didn't know it was the same guy till now doesn't change anything.

I met him in person and purchased a Investarms with zero problems at all struck me as a nice guy.
Didn't know it was the same guy till now doesn't change anything.
Folks can change their names on here all they want but it does not change the person behind the name.

And you took advantage of a builder based on this conversation. Would you have bought the rifle without the discount?

Makes one wonder.

May you be safe and healthy in these times.

How do you know what was said between the two of us? We discussed the situation and came to an equitable agreement. We have traded several custom rifles over the years. There was no advantage taking.

Folks can change their names on here all they want but it does not change the person behind the name.

Boy you got that right!

Often people change their names to cover their past history or true identity . I see it all the time with folks that try giving false names to a police officer when being questioned. Not saying it was done here but in most cases they are hiding from something. If anything it's suspicious none the less.

Boy you got that right!

Often people change their names to cover their past history or true identity . I see it all the time with folks that try giving false names to a police officer when being questioned. Not saying it was done here but in most cases they are hiding from something. If anything it's suspicious none the less.
And others change it based on an event or something like dad, grandpa, or they like someone in history dan'l boone or an event like someone calling me second rate ......most folks have done it in life for good or bad reasons.

Ask a question and get called ...... pick it name...... non of this thread is now good for anyone but the bullies.

Latest posts

Back