• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shotgun shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Thought some of you might enjoy this picture.. was taken at the monthly blackpowder shotgun shoot...by my mom
Blackpowdershotgun.jpg

Thought some of you might enjoy this picture.. was taken at the monthly blackpowder shotgun shoot...by my mom
Blackpowdershotgun.jpg

Wait just one second here, isn't that hobbles cable spool in the background?

THAT is a very cool picture. Hope you don't mind, I swiped it for my wallpaper on the PC in my classroom. The kids should get a bang outta it (pun intended).
:front:
vic

If that photo isn't "Photoshoped" that one of the best picture I have ever seen. I have never seen anything of it's equal. It's perfect, a 100th of a second off and you never would have gotten the inition and the blast. Truely impressed. Thanks for sharing that Cookie.

SP

My buddy and I tried with every shot to get even some smoke in the picture with no luck. O-well, guess I'll have to shoot until I get it right. ::

Nice picture.

This Photo is just as it came off the card... other then to make it work for online sharing...I really dont know anything about the gun.. just thought it was an awesome shot though :) lol..

Latest posts

Back