• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Should I Discontinue My Build Log?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wish me to discontinue posting to my SMR build log?

• Yes. Terminate the log.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • No. Continue the log.

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, sorry, still blocked:
View attachment 237159
Might be some option in your profile.

But never mind, just wanted to know when and where; I suppose there's no harm posting that publicly, but it's way off topic for this thread and why I tried the pm.
Well, it's got me whipped....
I'm doing a class this August 6th that goes for 5 days but it's filled. I haven't set any dates for next year yet. We usually do one in April and one in August, but that could change.

Should I Discontinue My Build Log? Answer No

If you were out of line a moderator would have already communicated with you and probably had it stopped.

I do believe you are a very conversational and different in your nature at times. But I am very envious of your over 5k views of your building project.

People can very easily take it as face value, and take it or leave it.

I do not feel crowded or threaten by your posting in the least, and also feel some have humor to them. Maybe past mistakes that I have done. You know been there and done that.

And I think it would be harmful to the forum not to grant you freedom in posting, as long as you stay within the proper guide lines/rules.

I would feel badly if a poll had to be taken to allow me to continue on a previous or ongoing posting that has been submitted.

But I do agree that this posting for a poll to be taken is not needed, as it requests an answer that is really unnecessary, as a member you have that right granted already to continue. If you are trying to please everybody, that won't happen.

It is your log to continue or not is your decision. I find it interesting to follow your struggles, and how you are handling them, even if some of them fall into the "don't do this" category.

Well hell he wont talk to me either? I think its a moderator required type thing. I dont even get the opportunity to try. Start a Conversation tab is missing.

I was just gonna say I was trying to start a conversation with you though, so even though my feelings are hurt pretty badly and now I gotta call and uncancel the therapy seession I just canceled cuz I tought people liked me I really had nothing to say. No hard feelings though. Wonder what I should say when she asks me why I think Mike hates me??

That's odd. I wouldn't know how to block someone even if I wanted to. I'll see what's going on.
You have to change a setting to receive PMs. Open your profile, look in settings, settings, then ‘privacy’. Scroll down and change the setting for ‘start conversation’, if you want to receive PMs, aka conversations.

1690139753099.jpeg

Back