• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sights on a 53 Enfield

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose30273

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Have been toying with the idea of replacing the sights on my 53 Enfield replica for a while now. The goal is a better sight picture and hopefully better accuracy. While I am not overly concerned with being PC, I do not want to put anything on there that will look out of place. I am asking for ideas or examples of such that might be out there. Thanks Moose.

If you can live with the rear sights or modify them to suit someone on the firearms for sale had his musket front sight dovetailed. You could put one of the target front sights from tow.

I'm looking at this for the front sight on my Zouve.
I really like the TruGlo sights on my Traditions Hawken but they would be out of place on the Zouve...

Back