• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Since I'm a Muzzleloader..............(humor)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since im a muzzleloader: I can have body parts strewn thru the back yard in the flower garden and merely be "eccentric"

Since im a muzzleloader: I can weigh 500 pounds and not be laughed at when i wear TIGHT LEATHER PANTS in public on washday.

Lotta' cute stuff here!

Since I am a Buckskinner, er, uh... Muzzleloader - I will walk the walk before talking the talk.

Since I am a... I reserve the right to B.S. you to the point of nausea, but I promise that I will maintain the wherewithal to back it up if someone happens to call my bluff.

Since I am a... While I may lay un-disputable claim to having the sharpest knife, fastest horse and finest rifle to be found ANYWHERE , I will not argue your right to make the same assertion. Nor will I neccessarily disagree with your assertion. BUT , you'd better not miss the next shot or I will never let you live it down!

Since I am a... I will ask my spouse's permission to attend rondyvoo, but will not ask her permission to use her spot in the garage when it rains all weekend and I have to dry my canvass.

I could go on and on, but my guns need me!

...The Kansan...

I can stock up on parts that will never be assembled into a gun...

I can buy books that will tell me about some of the most irrelevant things to today's world...

I can enjoy unbounded fun with plenty of friends. :thumbsup:

Since I am a Muzzleloader: I can walk into a fast food joint, in full rondy garb, and hope that someone asks me about my "funny clothes", just so I can tell them.

Since I am a Muzzleloader: I can, with an unbearable haughtiness, tell all my centerfire gun using friends how I hunt deer with nothing but a flintlock.

Since I am a Muzzleloader: I can check out the horns on any cow I see and imagine it as a powderhorn.

Since I am a Muzzleloader: I can haunt the fabric section of Wal-Mart or Jo-Anne Fabrics, wielding a caliper, and not feel the slightest bit uncomfortable because of the stares.

Since I am a Muzzleloader (Re-enactor) I can board a plane...get searced to hell n back...but get a seat where no one wants to sit next to me. Did that one time from Jax., Fl. to[url] Wyomming...in[/url] full period dress...minus any weapons. Gee, what I will do on bet. :shocking: :shocking:
You should have seen the other guy who was traveling with me. :what: :what: Sure do not know why NO one would sit in that middle seat. We didn't smell... :huh:yet???

Being a Muzzleloader lets me set off the new smell-o-meter for gun powder residue at the airport. Now that is laughs trying to explain without pictures. :results: :blah:

Being a Muzzleloader lets me slice my pizza with my 12" Bowie knive better than the pizzza cutter.

Being a Muzzleloader lets me have a confidence to do things others might not think I am capable of doing. :eek:

Being a Muzzleloader lets me talk to a bunch of people, like youse guys,on this site and feel like I have lots MORE FIENDS :m2c: :redthumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a Muzzleloader lets me talk to a bunch of people, like youse guys,on this site and feel like I have lots MORE FIENDS :m2c: :redthumb:

Hey tipis.

Was that a typo, or just your true feelins comin thru? :haha:

OOOOoooppps! :red face:So much for spell checker. :what:

That was to be FRiENDS :eek: :eek:

tipis: That was close enough we all knew what you were trying to say. If we was PC most of us wouldn't be able to read or right anyway. Maybe French, Indian, Spanish, German, Dutch, or something but not the dreaded English language. Boy it's fun to use this electronic machine.
Fox :thumbsup:

Ya'll shore make me feel better about myself! I agree with everything said here. However, due to discretion being the better part of valor, they's a few things bein' done by some of you that I dast dare to do if I don't want to wake up with my scalp and kahoonies hangin' in the wife's closet.
But they's one thing she cain't do a lot about. Because I is a MUZZLELOADER when I break wind there is a distinct aroma of sulphur in the vicinity. My little payback.

:haha:

Because I is a MUZZLELOADER when I break wind there is a distinct aroma of sulphur in the vicinity. My little payback.

:haha:

Do y'all think that has something to do with the fiends? :crackup:

Since I am a muzzleloader,,,,My word is good, my handshake firm, and God and country still mean something!

I don't like bumper stickers on my vehicles (4 legged or 4 wheeled), but there is one that I would be proud to put on my F-150. Claude, if you market that one, let me know!
Thanks
Zman

Since I am a muzzleloader,,,,My word is good, my handshake firm, and God and country still mean something!

Sence I am a muzzleloader: wearing a breach cloth as casual wear is normal.

Sence I am a muzzleloader: burning BP instead of incence are conciderd normal.

Sence I am a muzzleloader: sleeping with my wife and rifle is conciderd normal

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :results: :imo:

Back