• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SM SMR Built & Shot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I showed your original muzzle beveling picture to my wife her chin dropped and she said ā€œthat looks ridiculousā€. That should tell you all you need to know about your skills and your Frankenstein SMR. I tried to be nice but your attitude sucks as bad as your building skills,
There you are being rude and arrogant again. Very similar behavior to the evil Mike brooks that you hate so much. HYPOCRITE!:rolleyes:

I prescribe an ice pack. Ice inserted into tumbler. Tumbler topped with your best Kentucky bourbon. Sip gently. Light and take a few puffs of favorite noxious weed if so inclined. I guarantee you'll feel much better real soon.

Back