• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smooth rifle buck two years in the making.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking the time to answer.
I was wondering, whether you took the smooth rifle kit. Nice finish and the add-on look good, too.

Congratulations, again.

Silex

You have built a beautiful rifle and you have a nice buck to show for it, congratulations. Do you have any relatives in North Carolina? I used to hunt on another Wyatt farm there, in Wilkes County. Keep yer powder dry.......Robin :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful gun and buck! It's nice to see a young fellow going for it!

None that I know of but it's possible. My family walked over from Kentucky in the 1830s and settled on the Richland creek valley in Arkansas. I live about an hour north of there now. I still hunt that ground once in a while as it is now contained in the Gene Rush WMA and Buffalo national river land. I thinks it's neat to walk the land my ancestors once walked.

That is so awesome. Congratulations on the deer and what a beautiful gun.....

Latest posts

Back