• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smooth Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My 28g/54cal smooth rifle from a Jim Chambers kit put together by Mark Wheland. I am patiently waiting on a Kibler Fowler kit in 20g. I hope that I can get the beautiful results that Mark got.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0428.jpeg
    IMG_0428.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0432.jpeg
    IMG_0432.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0429.jpeg
    IMG_0429.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Mr. Wheland did an outstanding job on your gun! Absolutely beautiful. I like your choice of the rifle-style trigger guard, also… it just looks more appropriate somehow than the fowler-type guard on this gun.

Thanks for showing it!

Notchy Bob

Mr. Wheland did an outstanding job on your gun! Absolutely beautiful. I like your choice of the rifle-style trigger guard, also… it just looks more appropriate somehow than the fowler-type guard on this gun.

Thanks for showing it!

Notchy Bob
I can’t take any credit for the rifle style. Jim Chambers sold the kit and Mark assembled it.
That was about 15 years ago and I didn’t pay any extra money for the maple stock.

Latest posts

Back