• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

snow ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last spring up at my camp in Pittsburg.

18477Copy_of_camp.jpg

I'm glad ya'll enjoy that snow.If we get an inch or two here in Alabama we take th day off. May reason I left upstate New York 20 years ago was snow. I hate the stuff.

Don R

Sure hope you have a remote starter or else your going to need an ice pick :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Colonial Boy said:
Heck!You guys call that snow?

This is real snow... and it laid for all of 2 hours.

That's all we had last year and none the year before.

DSC00310.jpg

Where I come from we call that dandruff... :rotf: :rotf:

Looks to me like you drive until the bumper can't push it out of the way!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My wife grew up in Binghamton, I can see now why she laughs at KY snow! Down here they shut down life at the two inch mark!

We take our weather threats seriously here in the south!! A couple of years ago they shut the schools down for two days due to rain!

Flood warnings. Not floods, just flood warnings!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hey Ghost, believe it or not, it's raining right now! clearing the sidewqalks nicely, but I'll probably be ably\e to skate to work in the morning! :youcrazy:. . . should I do it in rangert kit :haha:

Snake eyes I just looked outside and its all white, them I remembered I was in Grand Cayman and It was just sand :rotf: :rotf: Its going to be down in the 70s tonight. All kidding aside I am looking forward to going north to Florida for the Alafia rendezvous next week with a little cool weather,This place would be great if I could own a gun but its British :hmm:

Here's a picture of the snow here in Virginia Beach, Virginia.... :hmm:

....well, sorry, hasn't snowed yet this year in Va Beach. :blah:

Preacher

Great pics everyone....I took this picture across the road from my home in Newport Maine.

WinterSunrise.jpg

BSR.jpg

Back