• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

something ya just gotta do once in your life......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob1961

62 Cal.
Reaction score
We went on our bear cub check yesterday with the game commission....and here are some pictures I hope ya all will enjoy and feel like ya were here with us....

264959.jpg

here

Bob, Nice Pics
It amazes me that when it is time to do a study on bears and bear cubs the PAGC is gung-ho on getting out there and find them and tag them. But when one of thier TAGED bruins shows up on my porch every night for 10 days they can't seem to find the time to come and trap it to reduce the nusance it causes.
Think I will just have to put up a sign ALL DEER,BEAR, and GAME WARDENS KEEP OUT.And tell the PAGC to teach their deer and bear how to read.

Woody

I'd like to report that Bob has spent all his tax money on that new kit gun. Consequently, he now lacks the funds to secure himself a hat to cover his new GI haircut. Donations will be taken at BuyBobaHat.com <--- Double Click for more information.

SP

Bob, you must really know some one. I am friends with a couple of the conservation officers and the tagging was closed to general public in this area 5 years ago. There were a few idiots that went back to the dens after the tagging and disturbed the bears. That ended it for this area. Great pictures. Thanks

woodhick....hey if it comes around in bear season ya got a bow right....

slowpoke....my hat was in my pocket....it was that warm out....

griz....it's by invite only....and they stressed not to go back to the den or it will cause the mother to leave the cubs....and fines will be giving to anyone going back there....that and it was on patroled hunting club land...............bob

I'd like to report that Bob has spent all his tax money on that new kit gun. Consequently, he now lacks the funds to secure himself a hat to cover his new GI haircut. Donations will be taken at BuyBobaHat.com <--- Double Click for more information.

SP

i got a hat fer old Bob....I jest wouldn't go crawling tru no bar caves wif it on yer TopKnot!!!

uglyhat.jpg

i got a hat fer old Bob....I jest wouldn't go crawling tru no bar caves wif it on yer TopKnot!!!

SB,

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT START WITH THE FRANKENSTEIN PLATYPUS HAT AGAIN; IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO GET OVER THE LAST POSTING!!!! :crackup:

:blah:

Bob,

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup:

Lehigh County, propa longarms.

Bob,
Thanks for sharing the experience!
snake-eyes :applause: :thumbsup: :applause:

Hey Bob,
"here's momma out of the den"
Did you promise her dinner to go along?
Is that what they mean by a black bear being in a blonde phase? If that is your beautiful wife, please be careful cuddling with her on that bear skin. :haha:
Later
Zman

Great photo's Bob! By the way I wouldn't touch that hat from Stumblin! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Back