• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

something ya just gotta do once in your life......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to report that Bob has spent all his tax money on that new kit gun. Consequently, he now lacks the funds to secure himself a hat to cover his new GI haircut. Donations will be taken at BuyBobaHat.com <--- Double Click for more information.

SP

i got a hat fer old Bob....I jest wouldn't go crawling tru no bar caves wif it on yer TopKnot!!!

uglyhat.jpg
Ayeah, ya might find yourself on the recieving end of a bear hug.
"Come here and give daddy some sugar." :crackup:

... If that is your beautiful wife, please be careful cuddling with her on that bear skin. ...

Bob, if that is not your wife, I would suggest being even more careful...

Thanks for the pics.

the baby bruins were 3.8 to 4.4 lbs all 5....momma was 309....fer ya all that have buckskinner mag sub stumblin ask me if he could put these pictures and a small write up from me in the next mag :thumbsup:...........bob

Nice pics. Cub doesn't seem worse for wear having had human contact. Now he'll upturn your trash can with regularity. :eek:

About a week ago a small bear was killed on the 78 highway between sumition and jasper Alabama. I guess you would call it a yearling. The strang part of this is there are not supose to be ny bears in this part of the state.
A frinds wife called the game&fish folks and they were suppose to come and check it out. Have no idea how to find out what they found out.
Old Charlie

there too young at this time to get imprinted they say....even when we check dens with yearlings there all darted and all they knoe is they went to sleep.................bob

Bob, nice to see some live animals on this forum for a change (!) - great experience for you.

Back