• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SQUIRREL HUNTING RIG

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone earlier suggested a thread to show squirrel hunting rigs. Seems squirrel hunting is very popular amongst our crowd.

F7AA5DE1-D7A6-48E7-878D-731EF77514CE.jpeg
Here’s a pic of mine. Like to see more.

I agree with that. I collected quite a few caplocks before I got bitten by the flintlock bug.
I was bitten by that same bug.
Haven't chased squirrels in quite some time and never with a muzzleloader. Now ya got me itchin to try, gotta go find a rig now, LOL.
Go for Brother.
I used a Double Barrel 12ga muzzleloader for a few years, last year was the first time use small caliber PRB.
It's a challenge and very rewarding.

Another squirrel hunting rig with my wife’s 36 cap gun. The horn and message are her favorite and the youth sized rifle fits her well.

JeffView attachment 336724
Thanks, it’s become an addiction. I truly appreciate the builders craftsmanship. They are however field grade guns and very rustic bags/horns which I like.

Thanks, it’s become an addiction. I truly appreciate the builders craftsmanship. They are however field grade guns and very rustic bags/horns which I like.
That's exactly what I like too. I do admire the really slicked up and custom rifles some of the guys on here have. I appreciate them showing them off. For me it's like an art gallery with some beautiful pieces. But when it comes to my stuff I like it rustic, plain, and simple.

Latest posts

Back