• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Squirrel opens in NC!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Egler

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Today is the first day of squirrel season in NC! Finally! Taking a day off work and going out Wednesday. :grin:

Good weather for it...hope you have a good time!
:thumbsup:
I only have a couple small spots to hunt and as much as I'd like to go after NC squirrels this week, my Deer opens on the 29th and it trumps squirrels...don't want to screw up my little woodlot being in there squirrel hunting right before the season.
After the rut, then I'll try and snag a couple.

Good luck !

Still full of warbles here. :( Had one up close Bow hunting a few days ago. Looked like it had been beat with an ugly stick. :shocked2: Warbles sticking out all over it. Larry Wv

Back