• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

squirrel rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Worland, not too far away. I'm planning to come down for the Challenge shoot this Sunday.

I've known AJ for about thirty years. Sorry to see he is getting out of the business but he wants to retire. I still should be able to catch him at the Riverton shoots.

I've known many of the Riverton people for almost that long.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Huh?
I didn't know there was a shoot this weekend.
Oh wel.........I could not go anyway. I have guests from Germany here visiting.
If you'd like to stop by, let me know. I should be here.
:)
Steve

They're going to have a BP shotgun shoot on Saturday and have their normal monthly shoot on Sunday.

The normal monthly shoot should be the club challenge shoot. I don't know if I can make it or not for Sunday. Sounds like I'm going to be the only one from Worland to make it if I go.

Does this count as a squirrel gun? :thumbsup:

The 12 gauge shell is only to give you the scale, it's actually a point four something or other.

Sadly it's in pieces at the moment, stock broke clear across the lock bolt :shocked2:

best regards

Squire Robin

egg3.jpg

egg4.jpg

Now that's a beautiful old gun Squire Robin. Thanks for showing us.

I live in Wyoming. We don't have a lot of squirrels here, but I would have to guess that such a gun would be fine for hunting them.
:)

Now that is Eye candy Squire Robin! Do ya'll still have squirrel problems over there. Seems I heard something about American squirrels being overpopulated over there, is it true?

PeashooterJoe said:
Do ya'll still have squirrel problems over there. Seems I heard something about American squirrels being overpopulated over there, is it true?

Too true :shocked2:

The grey variety are spreading across Europe driving the native reds before them. The greys are fiercely competative and carry a deadly squirrel virus to which they have immunity.

Surviving pockets of reds are jealously guarded, the isle of Anglesey is being invaded right now but they are fighting back.

http://www.redsquirrels.info/main.html

Pork Chop said:
The more of Robin's stuff I see, the more in awe (and slightly jealous) I am...

Perhaps I shouldn't show you the maker's name then... :hmm:

Aw, what the heck :rotf:

egg.jpg

Well, I guess if you use it out of season to harvest game, it would be a Poached Egg gun...

Squire, I hate you, but can't help loving you! Thanks for always sharing info and pix of all your enviable posessions. I ALWAYS enjoy your posts irregardless of all the wanton coveting they stir up in my heart.

Latest posts

Back