• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Still playing great white hunter!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes/Tex

Cannon
Reaction score
Still giving Ma Nature's critters every chance to play fair but still no luck. Last two days they stand about 175 yards away and, I swear to God, do the roadrunner tongue thing(bloop-bloop)at me. One day I sit in stand and they're over at the powerline easement...next day I sneak into a good place by the easement and they're over under the tree stand! Cripes, I'm getting a complex! Still think it's the daft squirrel telling on me each day. He still seems to be PO'ed at me for scaring him nutless! Spoiled sport...wait till after the 19th, then it's going to be his turn. He's legal now but firing off a shot load to get him will make double sure the Bambis never come round. Bah-ha-ha!

Oh, saw B.W. again! He was on his own ground following about 9 Blackbuck does, sniffing the air and doing his little "nanu-nanu" dance. He's still black & white, so he's till 'in the mood'. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the big bobcat since...one of Ma Nature's varmints got the message!! I'm really beginning to believe we're only kidding ourselves about being smarter than the animals! :doh: :haha:

Wes/Tex said:
Still giving Ma Nature's critters every chance to play fair but still no luck.
One day I sit in stand and they're over at the powerline easement.
Next day I sneak into a good place by the easement and they're over under the tree stand!
I know the feeling, some seasons seem to go like that

Back