• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stupid Question/Poll about REAL Black Powder Sales

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have one local shop 12 miles up teh road. His hours are not to friendly and Goex is $19.00 a can.

I ordered from TOW--shipped to the door no driving..got what I ordered @ a fair price just under $12.00 per pound.

I do have another powder outler for Faux powders 12.5 miles west of me..good prices from him also..
Who'd a thought Az. would be worse than NY.

Who'd a thought Az. would be worse than NY.

I think it is mostly about the distances between populated places out here, and the low density population in general. As an example, this county is larger than some states, but the population of its largest town is only 50,000 people, and the rest of the county has another 50,000 or so. That town has one gun shop (not counting WalMart). They don't even carry BP substitutes, much less the real thing.... just no market for it. So, you pack a lunch and drive two counties over to a real city (Tucson), if you want it retail. And you drive through exactly ONE other town in that 90 mile trek.

Back