• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Suggestions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyLongbeard

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some suggestions on a dbl bbl shotgun for turkey hunting. Anybody have one that could steer me in the right direction?
Sidelocks would be preferred.
Thanks in advance.

Busted a big gobbler first trip out last Spring with new Pedersoli 10 ga. with imp cyl and modified barrels (they also have one with interchangeable chokes, mine doesn't have those). Of course I had worked up the load prior to that hunting trip. It looks and handles well. It will smoke clay pigeons, too! Looking forward to gettin' in the turkey woods with it in a few days...Pededersoli also makes 12 and 20 ga. doubles. Check'em out at Dixie Gun Works, Cabelas, and Flintlocks, Etc. If you can find one, the recently discontinued CVA double 12s have mod/mod barrels and are pretty nice. In "like new" condition they go for $300 - 350. :m2c:

Back