• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SW Virginia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Obviously I am a newbie, I also happen to be currently "camped" in SW Virginia near the foot of the Clinch Mountain. I have been dealing with muzzleloaders for the majority of my life either civil war gear or more traditional fowlers. I have been trying my had at hunting with the original fowlers I own, and am gearing up for spring turkey season as I type. In fact that is how I found this forum! Anyway, I look forward to reading and contributing to this community!

Keep your powder dry and your head low,
MLC

Hi Mitch, and welcome to the forum! I wish you success in your next turkey hunt.

Welcome!! If I get my fowler done in time, I'' be hunting turkey for the first time with bp.
Good Luck!!

:thumbsup: Welcome Mitch,good ta have ya here.I'll be out there for those turkeys with my smoothy also.Killed plenty of birds with shotgun and bow but never with a smoothbore.Good luck to ya. :) Griz

Welcome to the MLF Mitch! Glad you found our camp and good luck during your hunt. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share a tale or two.

Welcome cigermitch good to have another Southwest Va shooter at the campfire. See were you are near the Clinch Mountian, is that in Washington Co. or Smyth Co. Near the Clinc Mt Wildlife Area. I am in Washington Co.

Latest posts

Back