• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swampy shot pouch that bites..Hisssss

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickD

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Swampy made me this shot pouch to replace my very non traditional zip lock sandwich bag shot pouch..Swampy did good in fact he did excellent..All he asked was I make a stopper for it..The stopper is carved from antler and scrimshawed to look like a rattlesnake..Something a tad different..

2604363520063404498S600x600Q85.jpg

2690404240063404498S600x600Q85.jpg

2215790210063404498S600x600Q85.jpg

That is a nice piece of work, looks like you have a snake trying to crawl out of there.

Very nice touch with that s-s-s-s-s-s-stopper.

Hopefully, you either check it frequently or figure a way to keep that snake head from falling out in the woods... then reaching down and grabbing the wrong one. :shocked2:

looking good!

Steve

dang Rick! you scare me sometimes! :rotf: that's great! good job! and Swampy..as usual A-1! :bow:

I scare myself at times but I wanted something different for a stopped

That is soooooooooo real looking, I can just see it now, a real snake crawls on your gear while you are shooting and you go to get some more shot and grab the head of a real snake... (oops) :shocked2: :rotf:

No sir I didnt.. I`m carving a rattlers tail section as a shot measure..Hmmm come to think of it I need to make a powder measure also..

That's the coolest stopper I ever saw. You're gonna give somebody a heart attack with that thing. :haha:

That's just neat, but kinda scary too! It looks almost real! :shocked2:

What an interesting idea! That's just downright cool! Very realistic looking and they look perfect together.

Back