• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Cherokee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dispatch 510

40 Cal.
Reaction score
How many of you have this rifle? I have one. I was looking at them on some online auction sites. 300 to 399 dollars :shocked2: I could'nt believe the prices on them. I gave alot less than that for mine. They are great little rifles. Thanks for reading.

Seen them as high as $675.00 with .32 .45 Barrels they are not cheap any more.

I bought a Seneca(almost the same) in 1974 for less than $200. It's been a fine rifle for all these years and still does good at the club shoots.

I just bought one off a forum member here - I didn't get it cheap, but it's in pristine shape. Gonna get it to the range this Sunday and see what it can do.

I have one in .32. Bought it several years ago at a gunshow. Metal was perfect, stock wood looked beautiful, price was decent; so I shoulda known. Got it home, took it apart and found a crack running down through the wrist of the stock. Been shooting it glued together since then.

It's nice light little gun and fun to carry but doesn't settle down on the target as easily as my longer, heavier Seneca. When shooting .32 PRB, I normally use a TC System 1 with .32 barrel ( :nono: ). That thing is deadly.

.32 is a terrific caliber...shoot all day for pocket change.
Bob

Latest posts

Back