• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Customer Service Again!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Last Monday I sent a older flintlock from my hawken back to TC. I had a small gap between the bottom of Frizzen and top of pan. Also, old style lock....

Today, just one week later I received a brand new TC lock.

Great guys up there in NH. I will certainly continue to support them!

Widowbender: I had the same problem on a older lock (flinter) let see made around 1977 thay replaced with the new style,can't say nothing bad about the customer service :redthumb:

You gotta like t/c just for that reason..

I've had a couple small issues as well with same prompt results!

Not to mention they have manufactued some fine shooters.

I have 2 of them.. a Pensylvania hunter and a Hawkin flinter.

Last Monday I sent a older flintlock from my hawken back to TC. I had a small gap between the bottom of Frizzen and top of pan. Also, old style lock....

Today, just one week later I received a brand new TC lock.

Great guys up there in NH. I will certainly continue to support them!

They are second to none
:front:

Just bought a old Renegade with a cracked stock, called TC, said send us the cracked stock and we'll send you a new one.
It's on it's way to TC now. Can't beat that kind of service.
:thumbsup:

They have awsome service I had some modern type wapons and they took care of me totally great and outstanding company, been fortunate, as to not have any problems with my old hawkin almost 40 years old and still makes smoke with new green mountain barrel still have the old barrel, its compleatly toast don't know why I still have it but do. bb75

Years ago when I owned a Hawken, A crack formed in the wrist. I sent the stock back to T/C and told them I wanted to receive the stock without finish as I wanted to put a hand rubbed oil finish on it so the stock would breathe better and maybe not crack again. The stock came finished with a hand rubbed oil finish. One heck of a company T/C is !!
Ohio Rusty

I had problems with my t/c flint too and they sent me a new one also! Great company!! :thumbsup:

Just bought a old Renegade with a cracked stock, called TC, said send us the cracked stock and we'll send you a new one.
It's on it's way to TC now. Can't beat that kind of service.
:thumbsup:

Thats what happened with me when I bought a stock off ebay that was cracked.

I got a used Hawken 50 cal from a pawn shop. My stock had a crack in it and it would not shoot stright, sent it in and got a NEW one back, They sure are proud of their name, and it shows,,

T/C customer service is tops in my book. Had a barrel with a broken sight screw in it. Sent it in and back it came sans broke screw. No Charge, just paid postage to send it in. Good People.

Just :m2c:

I wonder how far that warrantee would go... :hmm:

If you had an old T/C barrel and used it as a jack handle or a pry bar, putting a sharp bend in it, would they replace it? :hmm:

Interesting question...seriously, I doubt they would...I know of no mfr. that would honor a warranty if the item was shown to have been abused. That said..I for one have the highest regards for T/C. They may not be the PC of muzzleloading but for one hell of a lot of folks I think they have the best deal. Now, as far as inlines go...that is something else. I don't want to start another range war except to say I don't like 'em.

I wonder how far that warrantee would go... :hmm:

If you had an old T/C barrel and used it as a jack handle or a pry bar, putting a sharp bend in it, would they replace it? :hmm:

I know this would be warrantee abuse, it was just for speculation purpose only...

I wonder how they would treat a barrel that had not been cleaned properly and had rusted and pitted due to neglect?
Jim

I wonder how they would treat a barrel that had not been cleaned properly and had rusted and pitted due to neglect?
Jim

TC's warranty coverage is certainly outstanding but I can't imagine that they would (or should) do anything about something like that...

I've got just such a barrel. I would not even think of bothering them with the manure that someone else created by neglect and abuse...

back in the 70s i was hunting and dropped my TC hawken, stripped the innerds in the lock, i mailed them the lock, with a note saying i dropped the rifle and stripped the lock, i wanted it fixed and send me the bill, in less than 2 weeks had my lock back, repaired, no charge and a letter of apology for it breaking,,,great service back then also,,, :results:

The U.S.P.S. recently broke a new Renegade ramrod during shipping. TC told me to send it in for replacement and I had the new one 3 days later. They are 4 real! :redthumb:

Back