• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Trigger guard

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect it that the spur is a carry over from target gun design.

I can see the little guy at the factory running the casting machine....day in and day out....bored to tears...finally he gets an idea and adds the extra hook and thinks, "I wonder how long before anyone will say anything?" How many years has it been now? Been driving gun owners crazy since............. :hmm:

I like it and use it. Like KV Rummer, I hook my middle finger over it and use it to ram the butt back into my shoulder and hold it there during the trigger squeeze. It seems to make for a more consistent hold and trigger squeeze as well. It might be a reason why I shoot the TC Hawken well.
Bob

Back