• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Think about this

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got rid of some of mine and I'd do it again. I had a custom built longrifle made to fit me and my wants. If you do that you'll never go back to the old production guns.

My mentor says "Beware of the Man" with one rifle! That's me I beat him at the gong shoot 2 years a runnin' LOL!

YMH&OS, :thumbsup:
Chuck

Huntinfool,.... 'Round here, the "say'n" is,..... "Beware of the blind man, he's got'a gun"!! :eek: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

This board is more entertaining than television :applause: :crackup: :applause: :crackup: :applause: :thumbsup:

THANKS to all that replied. Been taught a lesson. Just ask a question- Did not mean to cause problems. Yes-I do not not use in-lines.

Dunno, ya got me stumped, or do I have me stumped? :: ::

:redface: :redface: :shocking: :shocking:

Regards, sse

No "harm" was meant by either side, so, no "foul" was committed!! :peace: :applause: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

You can sell a traditional muzzleloader (antique replica) between private parties,

Isn't it either an ANTIQUE or a REPLICA?:hmm:; otherwise it's a replica of an antique.

Jim.

Back