• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This is the best feeling

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acohill1

72 cal
Reaction score
Just got a BUNCH of powder!!! Can't wait to get to the range tomorrow.
9597071d-f375-4f27-ad1d-0db16b93ba04.jpg

Hope you got out before the rain, my range is a flooded muddy mess. Going be awhile before things dry out. Nothing like springtime in Indiana.

Hope you got out before the rain, my range is a flooded muddy mess. Going be awhile before things dry out. Nothing like springtime in Indiana.
Hoosier here too sopping wet freaking EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness the traps all have concrete pads around them. I'll be clay shooting again Sunday. (I don't think I've ever seen a community with more hoosiers in my life)

Back