• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Thompson Center 50 cal Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Thompson Center 50 cal Hawkin that is in very good condition. I don't know if it has been fired. I cleaned the barrel and found very little dirt. I used my borescope and the bore is bright and shinny with very strong riflings. There is no powder residue on the nipple, it appears to be new. There are minor dings on the stock and the bluing is in excellent condition. I reprinted the Instruction Manual for it. I am selling the gun for a friend of the family who lost her husband. I am asking $500 plus shipping
TC1.png
TC2.png
TC3.png
TC4.png
TC5.png
TC6.png
TC7.png
TC8.png
TC9.png
TC10.png

TC1.png
TC2.png
TC3.png
TC4.png

looks to be in very nice. shape. wondering if you're planning to test fire it.

I am selling this for a friend of the family. I've never shot black powder. I cleaned the barrel and looked down it with my borescope and it was super clean, does'nt appear to have been shot all. The metal inside the bore was bright and shinny with very strong riflings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back