• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Traditions fox river price drop $$

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wv_mingo327

32 Cal
Reaction score
Got a decent little traditions fox river fifty .50 cal for sale overall gun is in really good shape look to be from 1995 or so going by the date stamp the way traditions did with there serial # system. I have not shot the rifle, rifling is strong there is some very minor flecks of rust in barrel , I did run a patch down and it goes easily with some brown on it I didn’t clean it just made sure it was unloaded and wouldn’t cause a patch to get stuck. Bluing is overall in great shape and stock is typical production stock , this little rifle shoulders really well and is light weight , would make a really good brush gun or a truck gun it has a 24” barrel and is rifled 1:48 ,Can accept PayPal , money order will ship with tracking # when payment clears, may also consider trades or partial trades on other half stock rifles or parts for certain CVA. *** price drop new price 200$ buyer pays shipping where legal ***

Attachments

• IMG_6021.jpeg
    IMG_6021.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6022.jpeg
    IMG_6022.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6024.jpeg
    IMG_6024.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6025.jpeg
    IMG_6025.jpeg
  • IMG_6026.jpeg
    IMG_6026.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6027.jpeg
    IMG_6027.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6029.jpeg
    IMG_6029.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6031.jpeg
    IMG_6031.jpeg
  • IMG_6032.jpeg
    IMG_6032.jpeg
  • IMG_6280.jpeg
    IMG_6280.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i’m looking for a barrel for the mountain rifle or a stock assembly for one of their early hawkens although i could us a frontier stock in place of the hawken if it were to be the double set trigger version
I have a stock you can have

I am fairly certain this is for the frontier rifle.
It is four double set triggers
how much will the shipping be , and would it need to be paypal , money order or ? and i do apologize i work underground and it takes me a little to message back i’m actually going into work now and will be back out around 5:00-5:30 later today

how much will the shipping be , and would it need to be paypal , money order or ? and i do apologize i work underground and it takes me a little to message back i’m actually going into work now and will be back out around 5:00-5:30 later today
How about a photograph of the for sale rifle with the required card or piece of paper adjacent to the rifle showing your screen name and the date of the photo?

LD

I'll pm you about it.
Id be fine with a check. If you want it.

Got a decent little traditions fox river fifty .50 cal for sale overall gun is in really good shape look to be from 1995 or so going by the date stamp the way traditions did with there serial # system. I have not shot the rifle, rifling is strong there is some very minor flecks of rust in barrel , I did run a patch down and it goes easily with some brown on it I didn’t clean it just made sure it was unloaded and wouldn’t cause a patch to get stuck. Bluing is overall in great shape and stock is typical production stock , this little rifle shoulders really well and is light weight , would make a really good brush gun or a truck gun it has a 24” barrel and is rifled 1:48 asking 275$ that will include shipping in CONUS only where legal . Can accept PayPal , money order will ship with tracking # when payment clears, may also consider trades or partial trades on other half stock rifles or parts for certain CVA. *** price drop new price 250$ still free shipping **
*** price drop 250$ ***

Back