• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Springfield Hawken .50 cal Rifle $120.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ppsh41

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm not really interested in buying one, but Sportman's Guide has Traditions Springfield Hawken .50 caliber percussion rifles with wooden stocks and a 1 in 48" twist barrel for $119.95 or $107.95 if you are a Buyers' Club member. Seems like a lot of gun for the money if you are interested in starting out in traditional muzzleloading or want to have a second loaner rifle for hunting.

I got one the last time they were on sale, am very pleased with it as it is a good looker and a good shooter. Try it you will like it.

My friend picked up one and it is a nice rifle. When I looked into one, I was advised they were sold out and no more would be coming in. Of course with Sportsman's Guide, that means nothing if they can lay their hands on some more.

Mr.Nick
It was on a catalog I received a couple of days ago,it is catalog no.17016,item no AX5A-90224. You can phone in a order at 1-800-888-3006 or use web site now that you have the item no. Good luck, they may just have one with your name on it if you hurry.

Don

Back